Welcome to my little place in the world!
I hope you love what you see here, and find inspiration to create what brings your soul life.
A little about me and what I love:
- Jesus || You’re the one who knows how to love me gently, and it leads my wandering soul to repentance every time.
- Joshua || You are more than I could have ever dreamed for.
- Sisters || There aren’t words that can contain the gratitude I feel, knowing that these people I have no choice but to live my life with – are life.
- Song-writing || It’s always a wonder to hear the song of my heart be put into a language understood by my mind.
- Photography || I have yet to find something that leads me into deeper worship.
- Cooking || Currently, I spend half of my waking hours cooking, and still I fall only deeper in love with the endless possibilities.
- Outdoors || Being raised on a farm, a summer isn’t summer until we’ve swam in the pond, gone camping, hiking, and hunting.
- Reading || I’m a huge fan of the summer weather, but there’s nothing like sitting in front of the fireplace, wrapped up in a blanket, reading, while the snow falls outside.
I’d love to hear from you and what inspires you. Follow me on Instagram to see what’s going on in my kitchen, or stop in at Facebook and say hi!
P.S. The pictures of myself were taken by the lovely Shilo Alyse Photography. You can find more of this session on her blog!