If I had to pick a favorite food it would probably be icecream, then cookies. So after torturing myself looking at pictures of insanely good icecream sandwiches, I knew it was time to face it. I had attempted making on plan cookies before, but they didn’t exactly work. I’ve always loved cookies, so for the first six months I was on plan I missed them something awful. But there’s no need to go without cookies. Or ice cream, for that matter.
I mixed together a batch of dough, popped ’em in the oven, and waited for the outcome. I pull them out…they look good. Taste.
Oh my goodness. Why? Why did I wait so long to try? Soft, gooey, and chocolatey. Deliciously dark and rich. I scooped Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream onto a cookie and topped it with another. It doesn’t get better. You need to go make them right now. I don’t think it should take much convincing to get you to make something chocolate!
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Baking Blend
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Instant Coffee
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Stevia
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Whisk eggs and coconut oil together until creamy.
- 3. Add everything except chocolate chips, and whisk together.
- 4. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 5. Scoop heaping teaspoon fulls of dough onto a cookie sheet.
- 6. Bake for 10 min.
- 7 cookies
- You can use a chopped 85% chocolate bar for the chocolate chips.