It seems crazy that I’m still full swing into iced drinks, but with 60° weather, it’s feeling more like spring than winter. Speaking of spring and all things green, there’s this drink…
I introduce to you, Iced Matcha. She’s beautifully creamy, coconuty and green. If you’re a green tea drinker, you will love this. It’s a wonderful mid afternoon energy drink. The coconut milk is hydrating, and the matcha will perk you up with it’s caffeine.
This Iced Matcha is low-fat and low-carb, with the option of whipped cream (which would take it out of the low-fat category). Any way you choose to drink it, it is delish. So go and make it.
- 2 cups Hot Water
- 1 tsp. Matcha Powder, rounded
- Stevia to taste
- Pinch Celtic Sea Salt
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Whipped Cream, optional
- 1. Fill a quart jar with ice.
- 2. Add the matcha powder, stevia, and salt to the hot water and whisk until dissolved.
- 3. Pour the tea over the ice and add the coconut milk.
- 4. Stir and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of matcha powder.
- 1 Quart