This stuff is incredible. Once you start, you won’t want to stop – like ever. Because really, bacon. And cheeses and mushrooms…
It’s stuffed mushrooms and spinach dip piled into one. But that’s not all, it’s all over chicken.
I created this recipe, because I like really, really love spinach dip. So much so, that it’s all I wanted to eat as my meal. I added the chicken for protein, and bacon and mushrooms because we all know they work magic.
Go get frying…
- 1 (1 lb.) Chicken Breast
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Dash Black Pepper
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 4 oz. Spinach
- 1/4 lb. Bacon
- 3 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1. Fry the bacon, and chop into small pieces.
- 2. Add everything except the spinach, mushrooms, and chicken to a bowl and mix well. I added the bacon grease as well. It amps up the bacon flavor.
- 3. Stir the spinach into the cream/cheese mixture.
- 4. Place the chicken breast into a pie pan, and cover with the spinach mixture. Top with the sliced mushrooms.
- 5. Bake at 350°F for 1 hr.
- Serves: 4